Looking for a Real Estate Agent who puts you first?
It doesn’t cost you any more, and it could SAVE you a lot of time and money (realistically $2,000 – $150,000 per move) to have a proven professional consultant working for you!
The Right Real Estate Agent for You
- Ben Gauer’s proven negotiating skills can save you thousands of dollars!
- Voted by his peers as one of the top 3 most professional realtors in the city and recommended as one of the top three realtors known for client service, high integrity, and real estate knowledge
- Formerly the number #1 top agent for an international real estate company
- In the top 1% of all agents with a national real estate company for 25 consecutive years.
- Winner of over 130 performance awards in real estate.
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- A proven professional – over 40 years’ experience in Real Estate in this local market. He knows the area well. He understands the various cultures. He understands the likes and dislikes of the market, demographic trends, population shifts, and migration patterns on a local, inter-provincial, and international level. Ben is on top of economic trends, business practices, government regulations, interest rates and the latest business technology.
- Speaker and panelist for numerous real estate oriented topics.
- Graduate in Urban Land Economics, Appraisal, and Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) plus approximately 160 subsequent courses and seminars. Ben keeps up to date on the information that is relevant to you by constantly investing in quality training and upgrading.
Experience in project marketing, home design, construction, land development, and industrial and commercial real estate.
- Featured in “Canada’s Best Real Estate Performers” publication
- Registered with National Register’s Who’s Who in Executives & Professionals
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada.
- Member of Urban Analytics
- Member of Altus RealNet
- Ben thrives on hard work, attention to detail, and adheres to a standard of excellence.
- Ben holds to a set of values that puts his client’s needs ahead of his own. Ben treats his clients like family, truly cares about their needs, and earns their trust.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Ben values selfless giving (always working in the very best interest of our client), clarity (clarifying the best path forward), integrity and generosity.
Our Core value: To work in the best interest of the client with absolute integrity and trustworthiness!
Our Core Purpose: To help our clients achieve their real estate dreams by providing an unmatched level of trusted counsel!
Our Vision: As the most respected real estate brokerage in Surrey, Langley, White Rock and North Delta, Ben Gauer & Associates passionately brings a first class experience to clients who enthusiastically refer everyone they know to us!
Wisdom in real estate is not merely a matter of information or knowledge, but of skillful and practical application of true knowledge to the facets of life that creates a noticeably outstanding difference. Wisdom is the ability to use the best means at the best time to accomplish the best ends. Wisdom is carefully cultivated over time and looks to the long term best solution. Some qualities that are associated with wisdom are prudence, discernment, good counsel, sound judgement, understanding, prosperity and delight.
Ben’s objective is to apply wisdom in serving the best interests of his clients.
If you’re looking for a real estate agent, it’s important that you find someone who is a good fit for you. So let’s talk. Whether you’re selling or buying, I’d like to learn more about you and your needs and goals. You can count on me to “tell it like it is” and give you a realistic picture of what is possible.
Contact me to get in touch.
As a real estate agent who puts clients first, I look forward to hearing from you.