Ben Gauer, R.I.B.C., FRI(E), CNE, SRES
It doesn’t cost you any more, and it could SAVE you a lot of time and money (realistically $2,000 – $30,000 per move) to have a proven professional consultant working for you!
- Ben Gauer’s proven negotiating skills can save you thousands of dollars!
- In the top 10 of all the agents in the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board – All Companies for 9 consecutive years
- Voted by his peers as one of the top 3 most professional realtors in the city and recommended as one of the top three realtors known for client service, high integrity, and real estate knowledge
- Featured in “Canada’s Best Real Estate Performers” publication as #6 of all results in Canada for 1992
- No. 1 top agent for an international real estate company in 1992.
- In the top 1% of all agents with a national real estate company for 25 consecutive years.
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- A proven professional – over 30 years experience in Real Estate in this local market. He knows the area well. He understands the various cultures. He understands the likes and dislikes of the market, demographic trends, population shifts, and migration patterns on a local, inter-provincial, and international level. Ben is on top of economic trends, business practices, government regulations, interest rates and the latest business technology.
- Winner of over 130 performance awards in real estate.
- Speaker and panelist for numerous real estate oriented topics.
- Graduate in Urban Land Economics, Appraisal, and Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) plus approximately 160 subsequent courses and seminars. Ben keeps up to date on the information that is relevant to you by constantly investing in quality training and upgrading.
- Experience in project marketing, home design, construction, land development, and industrial and commercial real estate.
- Registered with National Register’s Who’s Who in Executives & Professionals
- Professional member of the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia.
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada.
- Ben thrives on hard work, attention to detail, and adheres to a standard of excellence.
- Ben holds to a set of values that puts his client’s needs ahead of his own. Ben treats his clients like family, truly cares about their needs, and earns their trust.
- Ben is a Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada
- Ben is also a Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Feel free to call Ben any time at:
Click here to email Ben now